Champion Soccer School (CSS) is in our 21st year and runs soccer camps, multi-sport camps, and evening clinics throughout the summer at locations in Wayland, Belmont, and Wilmington for boys and girls entering grades K-12. CSS also runs Winter and Spring soccer clinics and placements for local youth town programs (contact us if interested).
Preliminary dates for camp are below:
- Registration will go live for Wayland and Wilmington (K-8) at 9 am on Friday, January 13. Belmont K-8 registration opens at 9 am on Saturday, January 14. Belmont K-8 registration opens early for summer pass at 8 pm on Wednesday, January 11. We will announce high school programming registration soon.
- In 2023, our plan is to run the following weeks.
- (In Belmont) all summer long with both soccer camps (K-8) and multi-sport camps (K-6) — from June 26 through September 1 at PQ Park ($275/week).
- (In Wayland), soccer camp for K-8 for four weeks: July 24 – August 18 at the Wayland Middle School ($275/week full day; $175/week for K/1 9 am to 3 pm).
- (In Wilmington), soccer camp for K-8 July 5-7, July 10-14, and July 17-21 at Shawsheen Elementary ($275/week full day; $175/week for K/1 9 am to 3 pm; $165 for 3-day week full day; $105 for 3-day week half day).
- (Our high school camps), the weeks of July 31 – August 4 (Freshman camp in Wayland) August 7-11 (Grade 9-12 Team/Skills camp in Belmont), and August 14-18 (Grade 9-12 Team camp in Wayland).
- All Day camps run 9 am to 3 pm.
- View our 2023 Schedule & Pricing.
- See our News and Updates page for up-to-the minute information about any cancellations and other news.
This camp must comply with regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and be licensed by the local Board of Health. Parents of licensed camps may request copies of background checks, health care and discipline policies as well as procedures for filing grievances, pursuant to 105 CMR 430.000: Minimum Standards for Recreational Camps for Children (State Sanitary Code, Chapter IV)