This page (below) includes links to our three primary programs. The camp pages include key information such as what to bring, what your camper receives, and a basic overview of each program:
- Wayland Soccer Camps for boys and girls entering grades K-8.
- Wilmington Soccer Camps for boys and girls entering grades K-8.
- Belmont Soccer and Multi-Sport Camps for boys and girls entering grades K-8.
- High School Soccer Camps and Clinics for boys and girls entering grades 9-12.
See more info about our CIT program under “Join our Team”
- Belmont CIT program for boys and girls entering grades 8-10.
- Wayland CIT program for boys and girls entering grades 9-10.
- Wilmington CIT program for boys and girls entering grades 9-10.
There are also links below with further details about our primary programs found on our:
- Program Description Page for our FirstKicks, Youth Development, and Intermediate programs at our Wayland and Belmont K-8 soccer camps.
- SHARP Blocks, which is our method of communicating and teaching skills at our K-8 soccer camps.
High School Camps & Clinics
High School Summer Training Champion offers training for high school players through a mix of evening clinics and day camps. Players can mix and match our programming with a variety of pricing options OR they can take advantage of the progression of training we offer throughout the summer to fully prepare for the rigors of a […]
CSS Soccer Programs
This page includes program descriptions for the different K-8 grouping at our soccer camps in Belmont, Wilmington, and Wayland. K-8 Soccer Program Descriptions Our K-8 programs are presented in more detail below. The recommended grades for each program are also shown. We typically group campers in the same grade together, but the groupings are flexible […]
CSS SHARP Block
We’ve developed SHARPening skills blocks to serve as our main coaching period for each camp day. SHARP = See & Hear, Attempt, Repeat and Perform. On the first day of camp, the basic set-up of the SHARP block is explained to campers. The S & H, A and R set-up of the block remains consistent throughout the week. […]
Champion Soccer School’s Counselor-In-Training programs are offered at our Belmont and Wayland camps to allow former attendees the opportunity to continue their involvement at Champion Soccer School while developing valuable skills and working experience. Champion’s CIT program is most successful when both prospective CITs and their parents/guardians are fully aware of expectations, and are in agreement […]