- 2022 dates and prices are below.
- Registration for 2022 will be open on 2/7 at 7 pm for Belmont (2/1 at 7 pm for those with a summer pass). Wayland will be open no earlier than 2/15, and HS registration and CIT will open no earlier than 2/15.
- You can assume spots are open if you’re able to sign up for them during registration.
- See our refund policy for more information. We are fully refundable for cancellations made 14+ days before camp.
- ALL day camps have access to running water. Because of COVID restrictions, we may be outside only, with only access to buildings for extreme weather situations. Click here to find more info towards the bottom of our FAQ page.
Belmont Camps for K-8th Grade
Dates and Ages
All programs are for boys and girls and run from 9 am to 3 pm. Our current plan is they are outdoor only with emergency access to indoors only, and we will not run or only run a partial day if lightning or severe weather is expected. This could change if we can secure space as summer approaches.
Extended Day available at all Belmont camps from 8 am to 6 pm with flexible pick-up times (extended day is not planned for 2022). Locations are listed as PQ Park but may be split between PQ and Daniel Butler School.
We also offer a Summer Pass for $150 (non-refundable), this gives you the opportunity to register early (starting 2/1) and sign up for as many camps as you’d like (if space is available) for a $35/week discount, so it becomes a cost savings after 5 weeks.
- June 27-July 1 Soccer Camp @ PQ (Grades K-8)
- July 5-8 Multi-Sport Camp @ PQ (Grades K-6)
- July 11-15 Soccer Camp @ PQ (Grades K-8)
- July 18-22 Multi-Sport Camp @ PQ (Grades K-6)
- July 25-29 Soccer Camp @ PQ (Grades K-8)
- August 1-5 Multi-Sport Camp @ PQ (Grades K-6)
- August 8-12 Soccer Camp @ PQ (Grades K-8)
- August 15-19 Multi-Sport Camp @ PQ (Grades K-6)
- August 22-26 Soccer @ PQ (Grades K-6) (We have a smaller cap this week, so K/1 will be placed on a waitlist and we will prioritize those with siblings going in older grades)
- August 29-September 2 Multi-Sport @ PQ (Grades K-6) (We have a smaller cap this week, so K/1 will be placed on a waitlist and we will prioritize those with siblings going in older grades)
Weekly Price: $235 (except $200 for July 5-8)
(each child at a soccer camp will be provided a soccer ball — one per summer — and take it home on their final soccer camp day)
Wayland Camps for Grades K-8
Dates and Ages
All programs are for boys and girls and run from 9 am to 3 pm. Half Day (until noon) is available at all Wayland camps for grades K-2. Locations are TENTATIVE as of 1/26/2022.
- July 18-22 Soccer Camp @ Claypit Hill Elementary School (TENTATIVE LOCATION) (Grades K-8)
- July 25-29 Soccer Camp @Claypit Hill Elementary School (TENTATIVE LOCATION) (Grades K-8)
- August 1-5 Soccer Camp @Wayland High School (TENTATIVE LOCATION) (Grades K-8)
- August 8-12 Soccer Camp @Wayland High School (TENTATIVE LOCATION) (Grades K-8)
- Our new Middle School Elite camp runs for grades 7-8 for either July 25-29 or August 1-5 (tentative) for $240. This will be a higher intensity program and more fitness than our standard program. Players may opt into the elite program or do our traditional program that week.
Weekly Price: $235 ($145 for half-day)
High School Soccer Camps and Clinics (grades 9-12)
All camps are open to boys and girls entering grades 9-12. Our programs and pricing are listed below in the progression they occur. See high school camps and clinics for a detailed description.
- Freshman Introductory Day Camp: This precedes the elite camps to give freshman an introductory to the expectation of high school soccer. This will also help prepare players for elite camps in the following weeks.
- $250/week ($90 off if you also attend one of the two elite camps below)
- August 1-5 at Wayland High School (tentative)
- For grade 9 only
- Elite Development Day Camp: focused on technical skill building with intense conditioning
- 9 am to 3 pm
- Tentatively August 8-12 at PQ Park, Belmont
- Elite Scrimmaging Day Camp (Team Camp): This builds off the first week of our elite camps with a focus on scrimmaging and large-sided games – formerly known as our “team camp”
- 9 am to 3 pm
- $265/week ($100 off if you also attend the previous week in Belmont)
- August 15-19 at Wayland High School
- Broken into a “freshmen boys,” “grade 10-12 boys,” and “grade 9-12 girls” program (minimum of 12 per group or we will contact you 2 weeks before camp).