What to Bring: K-8 Camps
- Shoes (we will be using the gymnasium and cleats are not allowed in the building)
- Lunches and snacks (we have a refrigerator to keep them cool during the day)
- Cleats (soccer camp only)
- Shin Guards (soccer camp only)
- 1 Large Filled Water Bottle (optional: please help us reduce waste from disposable cups)
- Physical with immunizations within 2 years of start of camp (one per year at first day of camp)
- Medication Form (if you have medications to dispense, we need a form with instructions about dispensing)
What to Do: K-8 Camps
Before camp begins:
- Download the app brightwheel on your phone. We use this for camper check-in and out, as well as to send notifications to you about!
- Ensure your child has applied sunscreen! If needed, and with your written permission, we help them re-apply three additional times.
- Ensure you read our logisitcs email that we automatically send to you after registration.