Payment and Refund Policy
- Campers will not be permitted to check in on the first day of camp without receipt of full payment.
- A $40/week non-refundable deposit is required after registering to hold your spot for the week. If you do not pay the $40/week deposit, you risk losing your spot to other families.
- If you are looking for financial aid or are not able to pay the deposit at this time, please email us ASAP after registering.
- Cancellations made the day prior to the first day of a day camp that you are cancelling are subject to a refund of the cost of the week minus the $40.
- Campers leaving the program early due to injury or for any other reason and miss at least two days for a given week will be issued a partial camp credit for 75% of the prorated cost of those days (e.g., if you miss 3 days and the week is $275, the prorated cost is $165 and the credit will be 75% or $165 = $123.75) which may be used at any time against tuition for the current or following year by the same camper, or a member of that camper’s immediate family. Absolutely no refunds for early departure.
- In 2023 we may not have access to operate inside (only have access in the event of extreme weather). If we have to cancel for any weather-related or other reasons, no camp credit or refund will be given for up to 1.5 days cancelled in a week. For 2 full days missed, 25% will be credited, if 3 full days are missed, 50% will be credited, if 4 full days are missed, 75% will be credited, and if 5 days are missed, 100% will be credited).
- Pictures taken at camp may be used for promotional materials and added to our camp photo gallery.
- This camp must comply with regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and be licensed by the local board of health.
- Copies of background checks, the health care policy and procedures for filing grievances will be sent upon request.